Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchase a legend igloo 17ouart cooler and the handle kept falling off so I exchanged it for same one and the same thing keeps occuring.The handle fall off the other day again and injured by toe.

I phone the company this morning to see if they would assist me in any manner by either replacing or at least giving me a refund or due a least something about it. I was told they couldn't and that I needed to fill out a form online. I explain to the young lady that I am physically disable and that I would need to pay someone to take me to the libaray inorder to fill put the form. I stated it's cost me not only time yet money I don't have being on a disability budget.

It didn't seam to matter to her. I feel she could have at lease obtain my name, address and phone number and had a repersentative phone me back or at minium send me and apology letter.

I feel there is lack of concern for their customers.I am highly displeased, disappointed and frustrated with the companies responses and lack of concern.

Review about: Igloo Products Freezer.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.